Aloha, and welcome to our new registration system for the Annual Statewide Exhibition 2019!
Before you get started, for each entry you’ll need:
• Media Description (For example: Koa wood, acrylic pigment, copper wire)
• Dimensions (Height, width, depth in inches)
• Image (Used for juror preview, and jurying on Moloka’i or Lana’i)
• Collaborators (If you collaborated with someone on this, you might be eligible for a new collaborative award)
You’ll also need:
• A one paragraph artist statement (About your art in general, not specific works. This will be seen by the juror so no identifying details please).
• A 1 page biography or CV in PDF format (This is optional, and is included in a book at the sitter’s table.)
Important: The first page of the registration form will ask you for an email. If you have a Hawai’i Craftsmen account, use the email you used to sign up. This will auto-fill most of the fields and make it much easier. Ready? Let’s go!